Storczyki Wiki - Orchids Wiki
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.
Forum Storczykowe Storczyki Wiki - Orchids Wiki. Uprawa, warunki, identyfikacja, porady i ciekawostki. Przekroczyliśmy liczbę 1500 fanów na Facebooku! Bądź wśród nich Smile

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zobacz posty od ostatniej wizyty

Zobacz swoje posty

Zobacz posty bez odpowiedzi

Uprawa wazonowa w keramzycie
by karunia11 11.01.15 8:52

keramzyt
by karunia11 11.01.15 8:36

keramzyt
by karunia11 11.01.15 8:31

by Robert Russell Ritchie 26.10.14 7:05

Ascocenda- odpadające liście
by AGA 17.09.14 23:43

Phalaenopsis - znaczenia na liściach
by bestiarka 30.08.14 3:34

Jak pomóc Cambrii? Proszę o opinie.
by AGA 17.08.14 2:49

Orchidarium Smoczycy
by piotr.r 29.07.14 3:32

Aerides houlletiana
by Jolusia 23.06.14 6:45

Vanda - szkodniki
by Nemezis 22.06.14 9:16

Zobacz poprzedni temat Zobacz następny temat Go down Wiadomość [Strona 1 z 1]

BethanyArmstrong
BethanyArmstrong
I just recently got an Oncidium Gold Dust. It came with another purchase as an extra. I read online how to care for it, but after a few weeks it has developed a black spot on one of it's larger pseudobulbs. I just checked it again and it seems to be getting worse. What does this mean and how do I stop it? I don't have much knowledge on plant diseases and how to care for them. Does anyone have advice to give?

Thanks, Bethany Armstrong
Orchids Wiki
Orchids Wiki 

Please insert photos of this orchids and leafes.
RandyT
RandyT
Bethany,
I'd cut off the psuedobulb and dust the cut with cinnamon or Rootone. Or, you can cut out the rot with sterile cutting tools and dust the wound with the same. In either case, keep the plant dry for a week or so till the cut dries out.
BethanyArmstrong
BethanyArmstrong
Sorry, I can't exactly add pictures online at the moment. Thank you for the advice. It seems to be doing just fine now. I should have taken into account that the plant had just gone through extremem weather and light changes, which can cause black marks to appear on some of the leaves. The marks are still there but the plant is healthy and is starting new leaves so I think I will leave them because they are on the biggest pseudobulb and I don't really want to take it out.

Sponsored content

Zobacz poprzedni temat Zobacz następny temat Powrót do góry Wiadomość [Strona 1 z 1]

Orchids Wiki 2009-2012 • Made in Poland • Site powered by Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Zgłaszanie nadużyć | Najnowsze dyskusje